IMD has experienced health care professionals with the expertise to research, negotiate, purchase, install and oversee maintenance of radiology equipment. These professionals analyze and manage each aspect of this process from the initial research of the equipment to the actual installation.
Key services include:
- Evaluating equipment needs and making purchase recommendations
- Facility management, including planning, development, and maintenance
- Recruiting qualified technologist personnel
- Establishing and maintaining staffing performance and efficiency standards
- Establishing departmental policies and procedures to meet local, state, and ACR standards.
- Facility radiation safety
- Facility building and/or renovation
- Equipment quality control standards
- Service contracting
- Procurement of minor and major supplies
- Management of vendor accounts and relationships to ensure proper pricing, and centralized purchasing